…whether it is in education, schools, the police service, local authorities, private businesses, or with individuals who come to us for self-improvement. Key to our success is our ability to listen deeply and learn about your needs; and to produce a bespoke coaching programme tailored for YOU.
Expertise and experience in a rich mix of areas, including;
- Education & Schools
- Police Service
- Government Departments
- Local Authorities
- Tourist Attractions
- International Chamber of Shipping
- Small & Solo Business
Here at Liz Scott Coaching and Training, we enjoy developing teams and individuals through one-to-one coaching and training support. Our programmes are designed to help you and your teams flourish by developing Self-Understanding. Self-understanding is the key to unlocking creativity, resilience and connection.
Would you like to move with focused ease through times of change? Is it possible to do this and still hit deadlines and targets?
You don’t need to work harder or faster. We don’t think the answer is in teaching you more ideas, strategies and concepts. Rather than squash more into your mind we will help you remove unnecessary clutter from your head so that you can focus on what is really important.
Returning to clarity is what we call Self-Understanding. We work with teams and leaders who see the value of unlocking:
- Creativity – discovering how to access fresh, innovative solutions to problems and issues
- Resilience – tapping into your inner resourcefulness, confidence and wellbeing whenever needed
- Connection – connecting with your natural power and learning how to communicate with impact
Our work is designed to support leaders to access clarity of vision, an authentic voice and to lead from a place of grounded presence. There are four ways we work:
- Coaching: Working one to one with individuals and leaders over a fixed period of time
- Training & facilitation: This can be with teams or groups sharing coaching for Self-Understanding
- Education & Schools: We work extensively in education with leaders and teams
- Coaching Connect: We provide support and CPD to the coaching community and spread the word of the Three Principles. Download an introduction here
Our work is featured both locally and nationally. Here’s an article from the NAHT, leadership magazine. You can see the article at this link of “Leadership Focus Magazine.” The school that is featured (Woodlands Park) received an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted report. The Y6 coaches were highlighted within the report.
At Southerly Point in Cornwall we have been working with senior leaders across an education Multi-Academy Trust. The leaders were delighted with impact of this Coaching for Leaders year long programme. You can read the case study here.
Other schools have also been inspired by our work. Pinhoe School in Exeter has had a relationship with Liz Scott Coaching and Training for many years:
“The teachers feel inspired and a couple have said this has been the best training they’ve had for years. It is having a major impact on the way that they are thinking about the children and in the way they are interacting with the children and with other adults.” (Sian Lane – Head Pinhoe School)